- Buy select Tickets at home and save! If you're selecting one of our convenient money-saving vacation packages, your Ultimate Park Hopper Ticket is included. But if you're planning to purchase your tickets separately, remember you can save money by simply buying select Disney's Park Hopper Tickets before you leave home. For example, you can save $22 US by purchasing a 5-day Park Hopper Plus Ticket (ages 10 and up) in advance. That's money you won't save if you wait to buy the same ticket at the front gate. Multi-Day Passes give you the flexibility to go where you want, when you want, and buying select tickets before you go will help you save time and money.
- If you arrive prior to check-in time at a Disney Hotel, just drop off your luggage, pre-register and pick up your Hotel I.D. cards. Then
you can visit the Theme Parks, Water
Parks, Downtown Disney
area and return later when your accommodations have been prepared.
- Your Hotel I.D. cards can be used as a charging card to buy merchandise, food, etc. across the property (subject to credit approval at time of check-in).
- If you purchase merchandise at any of the Theme Parks, you can arrange
for free delivery to your room, avoiding carrying the bags throughout
- Selected Hotels have children's programmes, open from 9:00 am to 11:00 pm at an additional charge.
- In-room baby-sitting services are also available at additional charge. Check at front desk for more details.
- Check out Disney's FASTPASS guest service, an exclusive new guest service that lets
you spend less time waiting in line and more time enjoying the Parks.
You just check in at some of your favourite Disney attractions and receive a designated ride time and on your return, quickly board. Check your guidemap for the attractions offering this new feature.
- Don't forget to have your hand stamped for same-day re-admission to
the Theme Parks.
- Avoid long lines -- try visiting the most popular attractions during
parades and fireworks to take advantage of shorter lines.
- If you get separated from your fellow travellers while visiting any
of the four Theme Parks, you may leave a message for them at the International
Information Centres or any Guest Relations location within the Park.
- Baby-care centres are located on-site and offer feeding, changing, and nursing facilities, along with supplies at a nominal charge.
- If your child is too young to ride an attraction with age or height restrictions, try this: One parent may wait with the child while the other parent rides the attraction, then switch at the end of the ride. There's no additional queuing.
- Get an autograph book for all your favourite Disney Characters' signatures.
- At parade times, choose an area in Liberty Square or Frontierland for viewing, you'll generally find a better viewing spot than at some of the more obvious areas along Main Street, U.S.A.
- At busy times, try these not-so-busy attractions: Walt Disney World Railroad, Liberty Square Riverboat, The Hall of Presidents, The Enchanted Tiki Room-Under New Management, Walt Disney's Carousel of Progress, and Tomorrowland Transit Authority.
- Mickey's Toontown Fair is the best place to meet Disney Characters. To see Mickey, go to the Judge's Tent.
- There is a queue to the left of the regular Test Track queue for single riders. It's generally a lot quicker.
- The queues for Spaceship Earth are usually longest during morning hours, and at their shortest just before Park closing.
- Families with children shouldn't miss the Kidcot Fun Spots activity centres located around World Showcase.
- Disney Character merchandise is available in gift shops throughout Future World and International Gateway.
- Arrive at the World Showcase Lagoon promenade 30 minutes prior to IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth to get the best viewing locations.
- Prime viewing locations for IllumiNations include Italy, Norway
and the United Kingdom.
- Check the Studios "tip board" on the corner of Sunset Boulevard and Hollywood Boulevard to get an idea of live performance show times, wait times and visiting celebrities during that day.
- Due to the popularity of Star Tours™, plan to see it early in the day.
- The queue for The Great Movie Ride is generally longest early in the morning and immediately following the afternoon parade. Also, please note that parts of the attraction may be a little intense for young children.
- The Great Movie Ride splits off to two different scenes, so
let a Cast Member know your movie preference: Gangster or Western. When you ride again, ask for the other genre.
- Due to the popularity of Jim Henson's Muppet*Vision 3-D in the afternoon, plan to see it early in the day.
- Snag a spot along Hollywood Boulevard about 30 minutes before the parade.
- Take advantage of shorter lines on attractions at the back of the Park
(Studios Backlot Tour, Backstage Pass).
- Don't forget to take your autograph book to Mickey Avenue where
you can find your favourite Disney Characters.
- During the holidays and peak season, take advantage of the second showing of Fantasmic! It's typically easier to get a seat.
- Due to its popularity, you should arrive at Fantasmic! at least one hour before show time and prepare to get wet if you sit at the front.
- The shops on Hollywood Boulevard are open 30 minutes past Park closing.
Disney's Animal Kingdom
- Check the tip boards in Discovery Island to get an idea of show times and wait times.
- Plan your day around show times to get the most out of your Park experience.
- The best time to visit DinoLand U.S.A. and The Tree of Life is in the morning. Plan to make it one of your first stops.
- Kilimanjaro Safaris has great animal viewing in both the morning and afternoon.
- Wait times are much shorter on the Kilimanjaro Safaris in the late afternoon.
- A great resting area or place to eat with a view is behind Flame Tree Barbecue overlooking the water and Asia.
- Plan to arrive at least 30 minutes before "Festival of Lion King" show times.
- Enjoy great live entertainment and beverages in Discovery Island after 3:00 pm.
- The Island Mercantile shop in Discovery Island stays open 30 minutes past Park closing.
Disney's Blizzard Beach
- Take smaller children to Tike's Peak, a kid-size version of Mt. Gushmore with scaled-down attractions.
- Take a break while visiting Blizzard Beach and check out the brand new Disney's Winter Summerland Miniature Golf courses!
Disney's Typhoon Lagoon
- Ketchakiddee Creek is paradise for children ages two to five. There are ten different water activities.
Shopping, Recreation and Entertainment
Guests with Disabilities
Information for Guests with disabilities is available at all four Disney
Theme Parks. Rooms with disabled access for guests with disabilities are available throughout the Walt Disney World Resort. For assistance and information specific to individual hotels, please call Florida on 001-407-939-7807* (voice) or Florida on 001-407-939-7670*(Touch Tone). For specific ride restriction information, check out the pages dedicated to the attractions you're interested in.
* Please note that operators
speak primarily English. If you are under 18 years of age, you must have
your parent's or guardian's permission to dial this number.
Back to top