Now available on Blu-ray and DVD!
Lego Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game
Lego Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game on Xbox 360
Join Jack Sparrow and experience the Pirates of the Caribbean universe like never before in the new LEGO® Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game. Experience all the memorable scenes from the first three films, as well as those in the upcoming fourth film, "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides," in the humorous and quirky LEGO® video games style.
- Experience the swashbuckling adventure, irreverent humor, memorable characters and amazing creatures of the Pirates of the Caribbean universe, through action-adventure gameplay, engaging puzzles and hilariously quirky LEGO® cut-scenes.
- Play as Jack Sparrow, Captain Barbossa, Davy Jones and all of your other favourite Pirates of the Caribbean characters, each with their own personalities!
- Experience your favourite sequences from all four PotC films in an all-new way with the "LEGO® twist" that takes players from the port of San Juan to the pirate haven of Tortuga and everywhere in-between!
- Local Co-op play, one of the most beloved features of the LEGO® video game series, returns to allow you to team up and enjoy the adventure with others!
- Master the fun of swordsmanship and take the action to a whole new level in the new LEGO® Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game!
- Replay the story levels as different characters in Free-Play mode, and search for new areas to explore, new character puzzles to solve and even buried treasure to uncover.
The Pirates of the Caribbean © 2011 Disney. The Videogame software © 2011 TT Games Publishing Ltd. Produced by TT Games under license from the Lego Group and Disney. LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Brick and the Knob configurations and the Minifigure are trademarks of the LEGO Group. © 2011 The LEGO Group. Trademarks are property of their respective owners. Nintendo DS, Nintendo 3DS and Wii are trademarks of Nintendo. © 2011 Nintendo. "PlayStation", "PS3" and "PSP" are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. PS3 is a trademark of the same company. KINECT, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox LIVE, and the Xbox logos are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies and are used under license from Microsoft.