We hope the Art Attack Gallery offers you and your child a fun and exciting experience!
To ensure you picture has every chance of making it in to the on line gallery please follow the pointers below:
• Your picture must be in high res/jpeg format.
• Only original pictures your child has created can be included in the gallery.
• Photographs of you, your friends or family cannot be added to the gallery.
• Images must not include anyone or anything or anyone famous or recognizable (e.g. celebrities, trademarks and logos.
• Your picture must not contain any words.
• Your picture must not contain any information about you, or others.
• Pictures must pertain to the theme of the gallery and must not contain any actions unsuitable for the Disney Junior audience.
• You must be aged 13 or under and have your parents’/ guardians’ permission to upload the artwork onto the Art Attack Gallery. Or be aged 18 or over and submitting art work on behalf of a child onto the Art Attack Gallery.
• All images will be reviewed and moderated once submitted and will not be published if not suitable or appropriate.
• You must a legal resident of the UK (including Channel Islands and Isle of Man) to submit your image. An email will be sent to the parents of children under 13 notifying them that their child has uploaded an image.
• To upload your image you must have a valid Disney registration.
• Disney reserves the right to not publish your work or remove any images from the gallery without warning or notification.
• Disney is not able to send you any copies or print outs of your photo in the gallery.
Please read our Art Attack Gallery Rules to get some help about how to create an Art Attack masterpiece.
If your picture is not accepted you will receive notification via e-mail.
Your picture will stay in the gallery for at least 30 days so why not tell your friends and family to have a look!
If you have any further questions about the Art Attack Gallery then please email email@example.com .