IPAD & IPHONE - Purchase and reading experience
- What do I need to be able to read Disney Comics?
- Where can I buy Disney Comics?
- How the Disney Comics is organized ?
- What are the special sections in Digistore?
- Which advantages does digital reading offer?
- What happens if I get a phone call while I am reading Disney Comics?
- How can I share Disney Comics contents with my friends?
- How can I organize my purchased comics?
- What happens if I lose my device containing my Disney Comics stories?
- 1. What do I need to be able to read Disney Comics?
You will need the Disney Digicomics Player available for iPad®, iPhone® and iPod® Touch. You can download the free Disney Digicomics Player application from the Apple App Store℠, alternatively you can download the application at the iTunes Store® and synchronize all devices which are not connected directly to the internet.
- 2. Where can I buy Disney Comics?
After having installed the Disney Comics player application on your iPad®, iPhone® and iPod® Touch, the single story can be bought directly from the Digistore, a virtual shop which you can find inside the application itself. Just one click and the story is yours!
- 3. How the Digistore is organized ?
In the Digistore you will find many stories! It is possible to set up a special push notification entering the Settings section, with all the information about the stories you love (characters, authors, …) and so you will receive a message when a new story corresponding to your preferences will be released. Each story has a rating from 1 to 5 stars, you can give a vote to the stories you read and the average rating of all users are displayed.
- 4. What are the special sections in Digistore?
Every week in the Editor Choice section there will be stories selected and recommended by the Editor in Chief. In case of special promotion you will find bundles, tematic driven stories with an exceptional price. For each purchased bundle there is always a free story for you, just choose your favourite theme among football, holidays, school and many more! In Featured Section you can find weekly new stories and the most popular ones among digital readers.
- 5.Which advantages does digital reading offer?
Digital reading will be integrated with audio content and facilitated by the Auto Flow mode. You can customize your reading experience adjusting the speed of the Autoplay, using tools for zooming and free surfing between pages and individual frames. All the settings can be deactivated. Just select your comic and then read the comic by swiping, tapping, shaking the handset!
- 6. What happens if I get a phone call while I am reading Disney Comics?
If you receive a phone call, the story remains stand-by. To continue the reading session, return to the Disney Comics application and you will find the story where it has been interrupted. Instead if you need to suspend reading session, you can use a bookmark function.
- 7. How can I share Disney Comics contents with my friends?
You can save your favourite comic panel and use it as the background for your iPad ® and iPhone®, send it to a friend by email or MMS, or even use it as your profile picture in Facebook. Once you’ve reached the end of a story, you can indicate your reading in your Facebook profile, with a link to the Disney Comics page where the other users can download the story.
- 8. How can I organize my purchased comics?
Your comics can be saved in a special library, a personal archive in which you can create your playlists organized by your preferences. You can immediately access your comics by clicking on My Comics button on the main screen of the application.
- 9. What happens if I lose my device containing my Disney Comics stories?
You can always download your purchased Disney Comics again from the iTunes store for your iPad®, iPod® or iPhone® without additional costs, but unfortunately you cannot retrieve the comics you bought with the app 1.0.